Montana Rural Employment Opportunities
Because REO believes that everyone should have the opportunity for economic independence,
- creates employment opportunities,
- educates individuals, families and communities,
- advocates for the elimination of poverty.
Rural Employment Opportunities (REO) provides outreach and services in all of Montana’s 56 counties to more than 400 adults and 900 children each year as they struggle to support themselves and their families. Through REO, Montana’s agricultural workers have access to educational programs to complete their high school credentials, children’s educational programs, job training, and college certificates or degrees. These opportunities lead to full-time employment, improved family income, and greater economic security.
Supporting Montana Agricultural Families
- Job search, placement and growth.
- Employment security and wage advancement.
- Funding for tuition, books and other related training costs
REO is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program and abides by all federal and state EOC regulations and laws. Equal Opportunity is the law. Program financed 100% with federal funds of $699,452 with 0% nongovernmental funds.